PistolleroSX: Talk Talk

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Talk Talk


I still got much to learn about Blogger.Its been a big weekend for most because of Valentines Day and I think has it been good for some because of our economy now.I know its not about gifts and such to have a good vday..its about spending time with that special someone.A good walk,flowers,some sun and a beer,good joint and a laugh.Things got a little serious today when my sister changed her major after a few years.Seen Friday the 13th in theaters.Lines full as usual with usual crowd trying to cut each other to get to the booth faster.I choose to say life is life when someone becomes self conscious about themselves about a situation.Washed my car today and had a few come thru to come check her out.Fell in Love again over n over everytime I give her a bath.I guess I should throw a sticker on her that says Chuki Life from now on.I know sooner down the line itll be 180sx life forever.I think to myself sometimes is this what someones intended for me right now in my life?Am I suppose to be unemployed with the millions of other people out there too?Things are about to change arent they..for the worse or better?My intentions towards other people I like always to be good rather than shit.I feel like I owe for being given so much.Now more than ever I wish I knew alot of answers to some questions that are important to me in this time in my life.Thats it for today ill crash early but leave you with a mugshot of my second valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment