PistolleroSX: Park

Monday, February 16, 2009

Park

Today was a good day..well towards the end it was.Had to shine early as hell in the morning to fix some gas pipe downstairs in the basement.My sisters dog is annoying me extremely right now.I was pretty much crammed up in a small corner in the basement the whole morning and afternoon so I can get behind the boilers.Youll never know how hard it is to be a plumber untill you tighten some pipes together and how much planning needs to be done just to connect everything together.Spent some time gawking at my car today and how much of a beauty she is.Finally got the email i was waiting for from some guy selling power folding mirrors for the hatchie!! Thinking about starting out early in the morning tommorow and picking this item quick.Cheap price compared to if I was to cop it from pandagarage.Just talked to the guy from broomall,philly area.I dont really mind the drive out there but I was hoping that I can drive out early in the morning and pick this up from the guy but I guess not.Gona check out on mapquest how far this place really is.Went to the park with my girl a little small park a few blocks from her house with Jun Jun we had alot of fun.You know what I noticed is to really have fun you gota act silly and play along with it.I was freezing and the only thing that warmed me up was going down slides and playin hide and seek.We picked up candy to keep him from crying and stopped by the supermarket.Got some Mac and Cheese along with banana garlic chips.Wow nearly 2 hours to get down there..well actually 1hour and 50mins depending on how I drive tommorow and traffic.I pray for a safe trip and not really sure right now if I should ask my girl to come with me.its almost just as far as going to Connecticut.Wish I had the extra cash to pick up that clean chuki bumper and smoked out signals.Stay tuned...jdm mirrors here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment