PistolleroSX: Scared? Go Faster Pussy!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scared? Go Faster Pussy!!


Ebisu: The Soul of Drift from The SpeedHunters on Vimeo.
Yo0 just got back from Broomall Pa.Picked up the jdm goodies and hopefully this install will be clean and painless.Looks like mirrors are clean and no damage so far to them visually.Unfortunately passenger side missing a connector but its all good seems to be all intact.Took two hours going there and two hours coming what a fucking trip.Going to see if I got some time tommorow to install this.It is a 1-2 hr install.I gota remove door panels to take off the side mirror panel off to unscrew it.Gota wire everything through the door and dash..all that garbage and shit then put it back.Really,really trying to decide whether I should pick up the type x spoiler from brentwood ny.Shit is $120 and thats about all I got right now.Thinking about selling the xbox for some cash to pick up the spoiler and 180sx quarter windows I wanted.Went to see my moo moo and had a great time..missed her like Hamburglar on cheeseburgers.Tell me how I had to seperate one of my turtles from the rest cause he was biting the other guys in the head..I really gota set these guys free in spring.And you know what..things are already in motion I sold my 55 gallon tank today..finally got rid of that huge thing.I guess a year ago it was a great idea for the turtles to have alot room for themselves.Missed my girl alot today..and this lil trip made me thing alot about stuff..like trips for the summer time,apartments,moving in with her,and parts for the hatchie..wat can I say?! Stay Tuned..enjoy the vid guyz.Thanks to vimeo and speedhunters for capturing the life.Stay what? Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment